PROCESSING AND PROTECTION POLICY
OF PERSONAL DATA OF JS MEDICAL BULGARIA LTD
1. Why should you familiarize yourself with the current policy for the processing and protection of personal data applied by JS MEDICAL BULGARIA Ltd. ?
JES MEDICAL BULGARIA Ltd. processes personal data in the capacity of administrator of personal data of our partners, employees and customers, as well as as a processor of personal data for the purpose of offering medical devices. This means that your personal data - for example, name, address, telephone, contact e-mail, position, data on the use of the website and services of "JES MEDICAL BULGARIA" OOD, etc. may be stored with us because you are our customer.
As an expression of our commitment to guarantee the highest degree of protection of your personal data, we have drawn up internal rules and follow strict procedures to control the processing of personal data, which are in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). and the Personal Data Protection Act. This policy aims to clarify all the basic questions about our processing of personal data - for what purposes we process it, on what basis and for what period. Here you can check what your rights are in relation to the personal data we process and how to contact us to exercise them.
If you cannot find an answer to any of your questions related to the processing of personal data within this policy, you can contact us in the ways indicated below.
JES MEDICAL BULGARIA LTD
Sofia, p.k. 1404
103 Gotse Delchev Blvd., office 1
phone: +359 8 93 71 18 21
2. What information constitutes "personal data" and why and how JS MEDICAL BULGARIA LTD processes it
JES MEDICAL BULGARIA LTD applies its confidentiality standards to any information that comes to our knowledge in the course of our activities. The information and feedback we receive from you also helps us to better meet your individual needs, which is why we strive to continuously improve both the services we offer and the features of the site.
This policy applies to the personal data we collect – which includes information that relates to, or can be linked to, a specific individual and may include name, address, contact details, job title and employer details. Data that cannot be linked to a specific individual, including anonymized data, is not personal data and this policy does not apply to it.
We collect information from you when you make an inquiry or make a request by filling out the contact form available on our website - https://jsmedical.bg. When filling out the contact form, you will be asked to enter the following data: name, email address, phone number. If the inquiry or request is made on behalf of a legal entity, we will record your data as a representative, or as a contact person of the relevant legal entity, and we will also process data about you in this capacity.
In the event that you use the possibility of online payment for a request made through our site, we would like to inform you that "JS MEDICAL BULGARIA" Ltd. uses an external credit card processing platform for the online payments you make when purchasing goods. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personal information for other purposes.
In some cases, the personal data we process may not be sufficient to determine which individual it relates to - for example, e-mail data, data about visits to our website. We apply the same standards of protection to this data as we apply to all others, but in order to exercise your rights set out below in relation to such data, you will need to cooperate with us so that we can identify you.
The information on contacts with legal entities – trading company, contact address, office telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, etc. are not personal data. - as the rules under item 4 of this policy do not apply to this data.
3. For what purposes we process personal data
- In connection with our main commercial activity of selling medical devices - JS MEDICAL BULGARIA Ltd. provides its services on a contractual basis to its customers. For the purposes of fulfilling the obligations assumed by "JS MEDICAL BULGARIA" Ltd. regarding the sale of medical devices, we process the personal data of our customers or the persons representing them or the contact persons indicated by them.
In this case, the basis for processing the data is precisely the fulfillment of a contractual obligation, and this framework also includes the processing in connection with the provision of certain information and/or services (including by filling out the contact form available on our site) beforeobtaining consent for the provision of a given service.
For this purpose, we will process the personal data of our client until the termination of the contract, as well as for a certain period after that - within which additional rights and obligations may arise for the parties to the contract (as a contract is, in addition to a written and signed document, but also also the agreement reached between the parties regarding the provision of a certain service/goods). This period is usually 6 years after the termination of the use of our services, but in individual cases it may be longer in view of the following circumstances:
- Warranty terms, terms for compliance with the obligation of confidentiality;
The basis for processing your personal data in this case is the concluded contract for the provision of a certain service/goods.
- For the purposes of fulfilling concluded labor or civil contracts
- To fulfill legal obligations - "JS MEDICAL BULGARIA" Ltd., in its capacity as a commercial company, is obliged by law to keep accounts and maintain an archive of documentation (e.g. employment records, etc.). Your personal data may be used in order to fulfill our obligations under the Accounting Act, as well as in accordance with all legal provisions in force on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria at the time when the processing takes place.
- To protect the legal interests of JS MEDICAL BULGARIA Ltd.- Your personal data may be necessary for us to prove to the relevant control authorities or third parties that we fulfill our legal obligations, as well as in connection with clarifying claims from or against the company. In this regard, we also process the data provided by our access control systems to the media provided to us, physical access control, etc.
- On the basis of your express consent - In the rare cases where the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. In this case, we will immediately stop processing data for the relevant purpose, which will not, however, affect processing on another basis – for example, where we have a contractual or legal obligation to do so.
In order to continue our partnership relationship in the future, we may send commercial messages to the email address you provided. The recorded phone number and e-mail address can be used to provide you with up-to-date information related to our main business. You can always object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of providing information by us in the form of a newsletter or in any other form, in which case we will immediately stop providing the relevant information.
4. What are your rights in relation to the personal data processed by us
In most cases, we process data in connection with the goods and services provided to our customers. The larger volume of personal data is processed on behalf of these customers - as they are responsible for complying with your rights and complying with the requirements of the GDPR and the GDPR to guarantee these rights. Regardless, if a request is submitted, we will assist in the exercise of your rights , forwarding your request to the administrator of your personal data. At any time while we are processing your personal data, you have the right to the following:
- To receive information about what personal data we process and for what purposes
As a rule, this information will be provided at the start of the provision of our services - ie. the conclusion of a contract with users, or with our contractors and employees, but at any time you can make inquiries in this regard.
- Ask us to correct incorrect or inaccurate personal data about you
- To want us to delete your personal data
When there is no reason for us to continue processing your personal data, you can at any time ask us to delete all information about you that we store. If we have terminated the contractual relationship between us and have no legal obligation to retain this information, it will be deleted.
- To want us to store your personal data without processing them in any other way
If there is no reason for us to continue processing your personal data, but you do not want them to be deleted - for example, with a view to future use of our services - you can at any time request that we stop any other form of processing and only store your data. In this case, we will only be able to process them with your consent or by virtue of the law.
- To want us to provide you with your personal data
If you would like to receive a copy of any data we process about you, you can always request this. In this case, you must indicate whether we can provide you with the data on paper or electronically in a standard file format (.pdf, .doc).
- To object to the processing of your personal data
When we process your personal
and data in order to protect our interests, you can object to the processing at any time. If we are protecting our legitimate interest with the processing, we will make an assessment as to whether we can stop the processing or not.
In order to exercise any of the specified rights, please send us a paper or e-mail request for the exercise of your specific right.
Please indicate your contact details - e-mail and/or telephone number, if it is necessary to clarify something at your request.
Your request will be considered within 1 month. If we have difficulties in fulfilling your request, this period can be extended by up to 2 months, and we undertake to notify you of this extension within 1 month of receiving your request.
Your request may be rejected in the following cases:
- If we cannot identify you;
- If you received a large number of requests in a short period of time.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may at any time request information about how we store your personal data. For our part, we are committed to providing you with answers to your questions in a short period of time.
If you believe that we are violating your rights, you can file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection, which oversees our processing of personal data.
Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
Address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Blvd. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2
Center for information and contacts - tel. 02/91-53-518
Reception - working hours 9:00 - 17:30