Anatomic forceps, different sizes
Anatomical forceps are an indispensable tool in medical practice, used for precise manipulations during various routine examinations, sampling, cosmetic procedures and operations.
- Construction: The anatomical forceps are made of high-quality medical stainless steel, which is strong, corrosion-resistant and resistant to sterilization after use.
- Anatomical design: Straight anatomical forceps are designed for comfort and ease of use by doctors. Anatomical forceps have no teeth, tips allow precise and gentle tissue grasping.
- Straight anatomical forceps are used in a wide range of fields including surgery, pediatrics, dentistry, gynecology and ophthalmology.
To keep the medical metal anatomical forceps in excellent condition and ensure patient safety, you should observe the following steps:
- Regular cleaning and disinfection: The straight anatomical forceps should be cleaned and disinfected after each use according to standard medical sterilization procedures.
- Check for wear: Regularly check the tips of the forceps for signs of wear or kinking and replace the tool as necessary.
- Storage: The instrument should be stored in a clean and dry environment, away from direct sunlight and chemicals.
With repeated sterilization and maintenance, the straight forceps will continue to be a reliable tool in medical practice, helping medical personnel to perform precise tasks.